Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More changes

We found out last night that Hermana Olson is being transferred today and that I'll be training. I really don´t feel ready and I don´t want Hermana Olson to go, but I´m at peace because I know it´s what God wants me to be doing. It´s what I need to make my mission the sacred experience it should be. I´m sure I´ll be praying a lot longer and harder than I ever have and working so hard. I want this new missionary to have the best few months in the field that she can have, mainly because I know they're the hardest.

I am so grateful for the time I had with Hermana Olson. I learned so much from her in these last 6 weeks and I really feel like I have made a really special friend. She helped me realize who I want to be as a missionary and what I need to do to be it. She is such a great listener, and such a loyal friend. I know myself better because of her and I want to be a better missionary and disciple of Christ as a result of my time with her. She is wonderful.

I´m out of time, but I wanted to tell you how much I love you all and appreciate all of your prayers. They are part of what sustains me throughout each and every day.


Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buenos Aires Temple Rededication Announced

Buenos Aires Temple Rededication Announced
The first presidency announced the re-dedication of the Buenos Aires Temple in three sessions on the 9 of September. Oh happy day! There will be a public open house from the 4 of August to the 25th of August with the exception of Sundays. Saturday, the 8th of August there will be a cultural event as part of the celebration.

December 2011 & January 2012

December 2011 & January 2012

Hermana Litster is in Argentina!

Hermana Litster is in Argentina!

MTC Photos September- November

MTC Photos September- November