Monday, October 3, 2011

Under Construction

Hello, Friends.

This is Tina, Erin's mom, and she's given me the job of updating her blog while she's on her mission. This is completely foreign to me, so I hope you'll be patient while I experiment and try to get this technology to work for me.

Thanks for being Erin's friend. Your love strengthens and sustains her. I know she'd love to hear from you (Dear Elder has become one of my favorite tools, for obvious reasons). The information you need to send a letter to her is on the blog under "Mission Contact Information"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buenos Aires Temple Rededication Announced

Buenos Aires Temple Rededication Announced
The first presidency announced the re-dedication of the Buenos Aires Temple in three sessions on the 9 of September. Oh happy day! There will be a public open house from the 4 of August to the 25th of August with the exception of Sundays. Saturday, the 8th of August there will be a cultural event as part of the celebration.

December 2011 & January 2012

December 2011 & January 2012

Hermana Litster is in Argentina!

Hermana Litster is in Argentina!

MTC Photos September- November

MTC Photos September- November